james linnan xraysIf you or a family member suffered injuries because of the carelessness or negligence of another person, you may be entitled to compensation. At Linnan & Associates, we have extensive experience representing injured people in Albany, Cooperstown, Oneonta, Glens Falls, Hudson, Catskill and throughout New York, and recovering the full compensation to which they are entitled. Our attorneys have received substantial jury verdicts and out-of-court settlements in a range of personal injury cases, including:

Jim Linnan obtained the largest verdict in the State of New York and the sixth largest personal injury verdict in the country in 2012.

Am I Entitled To Compensation?

If you or a family member suffered an injury as a result of the carelessness or negligence of others, including health care professionals, you may be entitled to compensation for that injury. For example, an injury caused by an unsafe or hazardous work condition, a careless driver or a negligent health care provider may entitle you to a substantial monetary award.

In such cases, our office is prepared to immediately evaluate your personal injury case to ensure protection of your legal rights to obtain compensation. That compensation may include your medical expenses, your lost wages, and an appropriate sum for your pain and suffering or any other personal loss that you suffered. At Linnan & Associates, we are prepared to protect your legal rights and maximize your recovery. Taking the necessary steps to obtain the optimum results, we are BEHIND EVERY CLIENT, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

If your loved one was killed in an accident, the heirs of the deceased person may be entitled to compensation for the loss of the support that person would have provided. Family members may also be entitled to compensation for the pain and suffering that the person endured prior to his or her death.


Personal injury matters are handled by our firm on a contingent fee basis. This means that there is no legal fee unless our firm is successful in obtaining a financial recovery for you or your family.

To learn more about the compensation you could receive, contact our firm to schedule your free initial consultation. Our lawyers can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 518-449-5400.