A Team Approach In Every Case
At Linnan & Associates, we know that a team approach is often the most effective. Because we handle every case as a team, our clients benefit from Attorney James Linnan's extensive years of trial experience. Our legal and medical knowledge WITH EVERY CLIENT, EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
A History Of Success
If you are working through the legal system, you need an attorney who understands what is at stake and will fight aggressively to protect your rights. That is exactly what we do in every case, and our accomplishments reflect that. We have been honored and recognized by numerous organizations, including:
- New York Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame: Firm has been elected for the largest medical malpractice verdict ever returned in the State of New York.
- The Best Lawyers in America: James Linnan has been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America.
- Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year: James Linnan was selected by his peers as the Medical Malpractice Lawyer of the Year for 2014 by The Best Lawyers in America.
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum: We are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is one of the most prestigious groups of trial lawyers in the country. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million- and multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements, and less than 1 percent of U.S. lawyers are members.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100: James Linnan is a member of The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, which is an organization comprising the premier trial lawyers from each state.
- Super Lawyers: James Linnan has been honored for inclusion in Super Lawyers.
- American Board of Trial Advocates: James Linnan is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, which is an organization of trial lawyers and judges who are committed to upholding the jury system by educating Americans about the value of the right to trial by jury.
- Largest Verdict in New York: We obtained the largest verdict in the State of New York and the sixth largest personal injury verdict in the country in 2012.
If you are interested in learning more about what an experienced team of attorneys can provide, contact us to schedule a free initial consultation. We represent clients in Albany, Cooperstown, Oneonta, Glens Falls, Hudson, Catskill and throughout New York. We can be reached through an online contact form or by calling 518-449-5400.